Tony here..... thought i would contribute my insight today:) I think it is interesting how people can look at the same object and see it two totally different ways. Take our cat moneybags for example. Rachel see's him as some cute, fuzzy, bundle of joy. I on the other hand am not fooled so easily. Because pictures can (at times) tend to communicate points so much more fully than words have the ability too; I thought I would put up two pictures that express my thoughts exactly. One picture captures well what rachel envisions when she thinks about moneybags, while the other picture so clearly demonstrates my thoughts on the matter. See if you can guess which picture goes with which person. Hint: It won't be a hard choice!

1 comment:
I totally agree. Moneybags is like Christmas lights still up at Easter, you just want to get rid of them.
Post a Comment