Anyways, on to the stories. First: We typically think of ourselves as welcoming people. We enjoy having people over as guests to our home. As the story continues, keep in mind the key word in the previous sentence is "people". The other night we had put kaiya to bed and rachel went to take a bath while I was checking my email. After about 5 minutes I hear rachel yelling my name. With kaiya being asleep I'm high tailing it to rachel so that kaiya isn't woken up. I come into the bathroom to see rachel (from the bath) throwing a used diaper at our cat money bags. Moneybags had picked up on our welcoming demeanor and was entertaining a new guest. Below is a picture of our new guest; needless to say, I wouldn't categorize it in the "people" category.
I figured since money bags could be welcoming... so could I. From there I made the formal introductions between Mr. Scorpio and Mr. Snee Kerr and Old John Crapper as pictured below:)
Okay, I know... a little corny. It was an interesting experience to say the least. We have kept our eyes open in case their were others but thankfully our search has been uneventful!
The second story happened today. Kaiya woke up early so we decided to bring her into our bed and try and snuggle her in between us. Of course she wanted "up". Still being a little groggy, we decided to let her roam around a little while we laid in bed. She was gone no longer than 10 seconds when we hear this noise. Nothing menacing but enough to make us think "what is she getting into now?" Another 15 seconds go by and kaiya comes strolling back into our bedroom with some dried banana chips. The funny part is that they were on middle of the table. She had to move the chair, climb onto the chair and probably the table to reach them, somehow get them down to the floor without spilling them (the box isn't easy for her to manage" and then carry them into our bedroom. On top of that, she was only gone long enough for her to actually accomplish this. It wasn't like she was out roaming and just saw them; she can't even see them from the floor. We just got a kick out of the fact that she actually had to have the idea while in our bedroom and head directly out there on a mission. Below is the picture of her when she came back into our bedroom with her newfound treasure!


2 comments:
Too cute- Our little monkey is climbing on top of the couch now- so we really have to watch her- guess we should only leave out nutrious snacks just in case. Watch out for scorpions! Thanks for sharing the stories!
I enjoyed meeting Mr.snee Ker and Johnny crpper too!:)Absolutely hilarious!Kiaya is so cute with her bead head!:)Yucky Scorpion tho'!Miss you guys!Con
Post a Comment