This shot is taken from the door leading into the room. The door across the room is on my side of the bathroom.

Here is a shot from the opposite side of the room. The door on the right is the door into the room, the other door is the entrance to the bathroom on Tony's side. There is the pack'n'play all ready for the baby!

Master Bath pic from my door, you can see Tony's closet and the shower hiding back there.

From the other side. There's my closet and you can just barely see the toilet. My favorite part of course is the tub.
So... that's my room.I'm tackling all sorts of projects in anticipation of this baby. Yesterday I made a boppy cover! The two covers I have are a bit girly so after a trip to JoAnn Fabrics we have a boy boppy cover. I haven't put the velcro in, so I won't post a picture yet... but it was quite an accomplishment for me.
Here are some more pictures just catching up on our past weeks. My mom and sister came for a visit. It was relaxing and fun to enjoy Florida with them. We spent an afternoon at the beach -- her are some pics. Kaiya was such a pro this time -- not wanting much help in the water. She's been quite independent lately.





2 comments:
Okay, your bedroom and bathroom are HUGE! I'm a little jealous...
yes, they are huge!!!Enjoy that!:)cute pics of Kiaya,but where's the belly?????Any news on how soon that little guy is coming?
Post a Comment