Friday, February 01, 2008

You know you don't get out much when attending a seminar with your husband feels like a date.

Yep -- I just was kid-free for about 7 hours today. It was awesome. Tony has a conference for work and I was able to attend this time. So for part of today and all tomorrow, Ruthie is substitute mama. Sweet.

2 comments:

ASHENFELTERS said...

Oh I understand completely!Even though the classes we took for the last 3 weeks weren't fun,it was almost like having a date every weekend ALL day.I enjoyed the 45 minute drive to and from Fort Wayne the most.Anyway, enjoy as much of it as you can.Is Kaleb taking bottles then?

Hyser Family said...

Yep, he's taking bottles. He doesn't seem to have any problems with that... he just kills me when he goes back to nursing. He bites rather than sucking. But at least he doesn't refuse to eat when I'm gone! That would be a bummer for the babysitter...