Friday, September 25, 2009

Do I say this every post?

I feel like every post I say... gosh, it's been awhile since I posted. Unfortunately, it is true every time. :) Am I burnt out? Out of good material? My second child is totally getting jipped. Cause I was such a faithful and consistent blogger with Kaiya.

Here's a little fun for your Friday. Actually... not sure if you will think it is funny unless you attend Elevation, our church. But these two are a drummer and keyboard player at church and they entertain us each week as they really get into performing. Last Sunday was a Student Takeover week so they made this video for church on Sunday. I think the students thought it was as cool as us adults did. :)

"Tippity Top" Music Video from Elevation Church on Vimeo.

1 comment:

ASHENFELTERS said...

that was hilarious! :)