Saturday, February 13, 2010

Oops...I sure tried.

Well... currently tanking in the area of resolutions, but I am getting back on track. I have been blogging like crazy for our office at: yourhealingdiet.wordpress.com. And as a result neglected this blog a bit. My other excuse is that my digital camera has been acting up. And I'm not allowed to bring the office digital camera home anymore. :) I might have broken it once. Thank goodness we still had a warranty on it.

I do have a snazzy little "faux" Flip camera that takes videos. Got one of the kids playing in the snow today. We had a few inches last night! And this afternoon, half of it was gone. But we got out to the side of the house where the sun doesn't shine and got a little playing done. Here's the video. Mainly for family who misses these cute kids. The rest of the world probably won't be too interested.

2 comments:

Graham'z Crackers said...

Oh, I'm so glad that I was able to see this video! Al and I were at Mimi's for dinner tonight, and thought you about and your family, wondering if you got snow down your way! Some of the greatest memories for me as we were growing up was to have Grandpa B wake us up and tell us to go out and play in the snow. Grandma B would make hot chocolate, chili and popcorn - It may have only happened a time or two, but definately good memories for me! Thanks for sharing your video!!!! Its always fun to see your kids in "action"! with that, I am throwing a snowball at you all as I say, "Good bye!!!" Ha ha!

Nancy said...

Precious Memories! :)