Monday, March 19, 2007

March Madness

Jake & Katy Wyllie

Kyle & Libby Lehman
Mike & Jackie Theis
Rachel & Tony

I can't let another day go by without posting about March Madness at the Hyser house. Tony's participating in several brackets (some w/ $$, some just for fun and bragging rights) and then together we are doing a bracket with our small group. Everyone came over Tuesday night for picks... except for the Shadwick's who we did picks with via speaker phone. Tony & Karen Shadwick are represented through the picture of cell phones. We are sitting in pretty good shape w/ our Sweet 16. Tony Shadwick created a fantastic chart for us to follow up with. Link to the chart:

We were babysitting AJ Tuesday night too... I tried to put him to sleep, but he just couldn't sleep knowing about the March Madness going on in the living room.
This is what he thought of our picks:


1 comment:

ASHENFELTERS said...

Cute! Don't you love March? Looks like you have a little more fun with it than I do!:)My two final teams were out in the first round!Oh well!Let me know how the time outs work!Sorry, I feel like we sorta hung up out of the blue.Didn't mean to sound short if I did!:)Love ya! Con