


Tony and I lucked out on her birthday present this year. I actually found this at a yard sale for $20. It is nearly brand new and in perfect condition. And she LOVES it.

Then Mimi & Papa got her the IKEA children's kitchen playsets. They have a baking set (which she is opening now), cooking set and then place settings. They are all made out of real metal/wood and glass, so they are literally miniature versions of what I use in the kitchen.

Kaiya got to go with Nannie to Toys'R'Us to pick out her birthday gift. She wanted everything in the store. :) But among a few other things, we settled on this car. She can't quite move herself around, but she still has a blast in it. And Daddy gives her a ride in it every night to her room... it's like the "night-night taxi."


6 comments:
I love your fruit creation! What a brilliant idea!
My brilliant daughter-in-law made Kaiya so happy with her #2 birthday suprise. She is the only child I know that thought a selection of fruit was better than a birthday cake. You can tell by the picture how happy she was with this. (and Nannie let her have all too much...lol) Great Job Rachel.
First, let me just say that you are amazing - your fruit creation looked so great! And secondly, I can't believe Kaiya is two already! I remember visiting you in the hospital the day after she was born and she was so tiny. *Sigh* Kids grow up too fast!!
How toally cute! LOVE the "fruitcake"!:) I cannot wait to see you! OH, and I keep forgetting to say THANK_YOU for the cute clothes for Aeva. I LOVE the one from children's place....I actually bought Sam the SAME ones...just different colors! Happy B-day Kaiya!
You are SOOO Creative... I know what Emerson is having at her 1st Birthday!!!
Love the fruit creation! You're also such a great bargain shopper!
Post a Comment