Sunday, March 09, 2008

Park

The house that we are living in is up for sale so occasionally we have to leave while it is being shown. This was the case on Thursday, so we loaded up and headed out to the park. It was a good thing that Tony went with us, because there was a bully at the park this time. Seriously... a 3 year old bully who hauled off and hit Kaiya twice!! She was in tears at the top of the curly slide because for no apparent reason this kid decided to slug her. In his meanest Daddy voice, Tony looked at the kid like he was going to seriously hurt him and said, "Do NOT hit her." The mom came over and made the child apologize, but he continued to reek havoc on the park. I snapped a picture of the little stinker as they left the park. You can see his hand is pulling back because at this point he was hitting his mom. Lovely.

Kaiya loves this bike rack at the park. I think because it is the perfect height for her to go under and over it. Anyway... got some cute pictures of her playing. I think some of these are frame-able. I'm gonna get them in black and white and stick them in the empty frame that I have had hanging empty for like 2 years now. She's wearing the dress the my Grandma Blackwell got her for Christmas! The perfect choice! :) Thanks Grandma!

6 comments:

ASHENFELTERS said...

Little STINKER!! It seems there are kids like that anywhere you go. Kaiya looks so cute! Love the pictures.

ASHENFELTERS said...

Oh and I love the new page! How do you get these?

Unknown said...

WOW! Rachel, you are right - those pictures are GREAT. Had you been trying for a pic for your frames it would not have worked out!! Ha-ha!! They are GREAT. I may have to steal one for my fridge!! We also love the pne of her adjusting her baby!!

Rebekah and Brent said...

kaiya looks absolutely adorable in that little dress!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I bet that little boy didn't know that NANNIE is coming in for Kaiyas birthday....Kaiya do you want to go to the park????? She looks adorable in that dress. Love ya.

Jen, Jason, and AJ said...

I WANT THIS PAGE TOO. HOW DID YOU FIND IT?

THOSE PICTURES OF HER ARE SO PRECIOUS. I MISS YOU GUYS. JEN