Thursday, March 26, 2009

Red Envelope Day

Have you all heard about this? I know it's been pretty well-circulated on Facebook. Check it out here: Red Envelope Day

I like the whole idea of it. And I had the best intentions of participating... but hey... I'm busy. So I wasn't sure that I could pull it off, and then I worried about getting it there on time, etc. When I watched the video I was really excited to learn that I could pay them to send an envelope for me. The best part is that I could pay via my Paypal account which I happened to have a balance in from some stuff I sold on eBay. I really didn't feel like the mark-up was that much to have them send my envelope. It was $1.10. Figure... 42 cents is the stamp and then I saved because I didn't have to go to FedEx and buy a whole pack of red envelopes.

So check out the video!

No comments: