It's Friday night. If you had told me 10 years ago that this is what I would be doing on a Friday night I might have laughed. :) The 60's were a good year for me....
1960
1960
1966
Okay... now your turn! Go to www.yearbookyourself.com and do your photo. Leave me a comment so I can see yours... :)

5 comments:
So Funny! I barely recognized my own daughter! :)
Hillarious! Love it!
I just had to thank you for that. I had so much fun, I swear I look like Grandma B. check it out on my blog... Thank you for the belly roll. I had to hold back my laughter to not wake up Dale.
YOU ARE SO GOOFY! i LOVE THE 90'S ONE..ONLY Because that hair looks EXACLY like Crystal's!!!:)
You looked hilarious!! I'm going to try it too. Thanks for the idea. :)
Post a Comment