We practiced with Kaleb the other night. He is starting to show more interest. I'm really surprised (and thankful) that this didn't come sooner. He really likes trying to walk to Kaiya. And if she is really picking her nose in the video -- her dad taught her that.
Speaking of which... we've had a bit of a problem with spitting -- or rather attempted spitting (nothing really comes out) -- lately. She has seen Tony do it a few times and thinks it is appropriate whenever - wherever. Yesterday morning after seeing her casually spit while playing Mr. Potato Head, I sent her to Tony to discuss appropriate times to spit. She came back in the room and told me. "Only spit in da sink when brush your teeth, or in da toilet, or outside. Not inside. Not ever." Hmmm... I would have preferred something along the lines of -- Girls don't spit unless brushing their teeth. EVER. With the exception of when a bug flies in your mouth... Next time I'll do the spit talk myself. :)
Here's the video:

2 comments:
oh boy! He is so close! What a cute laugh.
It is amazing how many times your blog brings back sweet memories for me, i.e. the spitting situation. Lisa went through a stage of that when she was little and when I told her that girls don't spit she said, "Laura Ingalls does." Little House on the Prairie was her favorite program. I don't know in which episode Laura spit, but Lisa could probably tell you! : )
Post a Comment