Saturday, November 08, 2008

Proudly writing this post on my new laptop. Tony no longer has to play nice and share his with me anymore. I stood in line at Wal-Mart for 1 hour 20 minutes this morning and walked away with 1 of 30 that Wal-Mart had. And I didn't have to punch anyone (or get punched by anyone) to get it. :) $298! It was a great deal. Be looking for these specials by the way -- Wal-Mart did it last year too and I got a printer for $25. Every Saturday leading up to Christmas they have in-store specials. Last year they were kind of secret about it and didn't even release what the specials were until Friday -- but this year it seems more publicized. Maybe because more people realize they are broke this year. (I'm convinced that a lot of people have been broke for a number of years... but were in denial about it and kept spending. But that's a whole nother (Bethany -- is nother a word? Maybe it's other.) post that probably won't ever get posted...) Anyway...

Okay... now time for the truth. The laptop is actually for the office. But... since we aren't open for another month or so I'm claiming it as mine until then. Or until the IRS asks who it belongs to. Then I will tell the truth. :)

1 comment:

ASHENFELTERS said...

It's other I think!:) I really am going to call you...maybe tonight! Enjoy your OWN computer!