



It's as if she is thinking -- "They've been holding out on me. Who knew food was this good?"

As you can see, Money Bags was also very interested in this adventure. He had to be sitting right in the middle of the action and got very brave and took a sniff. He has decided to stick to his low calorie cat food and leave the carrot-eating up to Kaiya.
So... she really ate the carrots much better than the cereal I started feeding her last week. It's fun -- and she slept pretty good last night, so that was great too. We've had 2 nights in a row of good sleep.
My class Tuesday night was pretty uneventful. The only interesting Dirk news to report is that he is pursuing a practicum at one of the local youth services. I have a friend who is currently working on her practicum there and so I let her know to be on the lookout. Wonder if they will pick up on his creepiness? I can only hope. I also hear that I missed a pretty good story about guardian angels while we were on our break. But I am almost positive there will be more to come from him in future classes. I'm halfway finished with this class already!

3 comments:
i really like how you color coordinated your hat and the carrots...you are such a fashionable mom! :)
Your blog makes me smile so BIG! :) Keep the pictures coming!
I had to laugh because with every bite she took your mouth looks like your experiencing the taste also! Did you know if you feed a kid too many carrots their skin turns orange! LOL - can you imagine? Wonder what other veggies she likes!
Post a Comment