Friday, September 08, 2006

Small accomplishment

In light of my last post about the disorder in my home I have started a new plan. :) My new plan is to set a couple goals for myself for the night when I get home. Yesterday I decided my goals would be to:
  1. Get a laundry basket and gather up everything in my dining room and living room that doesn't belong. Then take the laundry basket around the house putting things in their proper places.
  2. Go to bed by 10:30 p.m.

And.... I was successful at completing my goals last night. So I felt really good about that. And my living room looks great. And even though I went to bed early I'm not quite as well rested as I would have liked... Kaiya decided to wake up in the middle of the night and keep Tony and I up from 2:30 - 4. I gave up around 3:30 and Tony came in for back up. :) BUT... it's FRIDAY!

1 comment:

Graham'z Crackers said...

Okay, I need to get a basket. Hey, have you ever heard of the Fly Lady? Here is the link:

http://www.flylady.net/

I am a Fly Lady member, but I don't read the emails...shame on me! LOL